ZebraWear’s innovative digital beeper is solid-state, weather-resistant, one half the size and half the weight of previous analog model. This 20/100 second timer comes with sturdy belt clip and battery.
We offer a Lifetime Warranty on timer mechanism, everything except a broken belt clip- contact us and we will help you out with our signature “No Worries” customer service. We offer fast repair service and replacement clips and batteries!
Invest in the best- this is the only timer you need to buy for a lifetime of games to referee!
INSTRUCTIONS AND USE
- Use a Phillips head #1 screwdriver for unscrewing and gentle re-tightening.
- Unscrew the single screw completely. Remove the back half of the case.
- Load your battery, replace back half, and re-screw. Do not over-tighten the screw.
- Clipping the timer to your belt on the right hip will orient the toggle in a 20-sec.-Off- 100-sec. sequence.
- Worn on the left hip, the forward-to-back sequence is reversed. Test the 20-second feature for battery power; the 12V should last 10 hours of beeping; the 91dB@30cm Piezo beeper sounds a clear tone.
- This product is manufactured in California, U.S.A.